When you think of losing weight, the first thing that strikes in your mind is dieting and exercise. Apart from the above combination, there are also some foods that burn body fats.
You can add these foods in your diet to reduce your waistline and overall body fat. These foods are also rich in vitamins and minerals.
List Of Foods That Burn Body Fat
Some of the foods mentioned below reduce body fat without compromising with your health.
- Fruits and food rich in vitamin C: lemon, lime, grapefruit, tangerine, tomatoes etc are rich in vitamin C and dietary fibers.
- They have the property to burn fats and therefore they are called fat burners.
- Chilies: they contain capsaicin; it helps to burn body fat by increasing the metabolism.
- Cardamom: like chilies, it is also a thermogenic herb; it starts to burn fats very soon after you consume food.
- Curry leaves added in food preparation, helps to flush fats and toxins from our body.
- Apple: the pectin present in apple restricts fat absorption from our food. it also enhances water absorption from the food we eat.
- Green tea increases our metabolic process, and thereby it helps to burn more fat and consumed calorie. The caffeine content in green tea increases metabolic process.
- Dairy foods: according to recent research, dairy foods suppress the fat producing hormone calcitrol. Drinking 1 or 2 glass of milk or yogurt helps to suppress that hormone and help to burn fat from our body.
- Protein foods need more calories to digest, eat food such as whole wheat, oat meals, soy food, egg white, lentils etc. they help to burn body fats.
- Broccoli, beetroot, asparagus, cabbage, carrot, blueberries are other fat burning foods that you should incorporate in your diet.