It is possible for you to whiten / bleach your teeth at home, using simple, easy to find ingredients. What’s more, the procedure is simple as well.
Importantly, by bleaching the teeth at home, you can save on exorbitant costs of the dentist. But, it is vital that you do the treatment correctly and follow the instructions.
How to Bleach Teeth At Home?
Inside your bathroom / kitchen cabinet you will in all likelihood find 2 wonderful ingredients that help clean and bleach your teeth.
Tips and Best Way to Bleach Teeth
The following instructions help you with an easy do – it – yourself teeth whitening:
- Bring out the hydrogen peroxide and baking soda.
- Place a small quantity of baking soda in to a dish / tray. This is important, for you must not immerse the tooth brush in the entire box of baking soda; that could spread germs.
- Rinse the toothbrush well and get rid of as much water as you can, making the brush relatively dry.
- Dip the brush in to baking soda and brush your teeth for 45 seconds.
- Next, wash the brush to do away with the baking soda.
- Pour some hydrogen peroxide in to a bowl.
- Rinse the mouth with hydrogen peroxide for about 30 seconds. Then spit out.
- Go over these steps everyday for a few days.