Benefits of Eating Nuts
- Nuts are very high in nutrient content. Practically, all nuts supply large amounts of potassium, magnesium, calcium, folic acid and vitamin E.
Benefits of Eating Nuts Daily
- Adding nuts to the daily diet is recommended by a host of health experts. Nuts are packed with loads of anti-oxidants that are free radical scavengers.
- The vitamin E content in most nuts is very high. Vitamin E is a potent anti-oxidant and an effective anti-aging vitamin.
Also see on Medical Benefits of Eating Cashew Nuts
What Are The Health Benefits Of Eating Nuts?
- Hazelnuts are wonderful source of vitamin E that shields cells from free radical damage.
- Vitamin E wards off the development of Alzheimer’s disease and cataract.
- Cashews: are loaded with iron, zinc, and magnesium. They keep the skin healthy, promote bone health and perk up the immunity.
- Pistachios: contain potassium and lutein.
- These two nutrients have an effective influence on the cardiac system. They prevent elevation of serum cholesterol, check atherosclerosis and maintain normal blood pressure.
- Brazil Nuts: supplies loads of selenium. It peps up the immune mechanism and prevents prostate, colon and lung cancer.
- Walnuts: contain omega 3 fatty acids. These have a beneficial influence on the heart and blood vessels. Having 3 walnuts everyday is recommended. Walnuts support heart health, prevent clogging of the arteries, keep the blood pressure in control and prevent a range of cardio-vascular diseases.
Also see on Health Benefits of Eating Carrots & Eating Excess Cheese Side Effects