Lactobacillus acidophilus is a milk-bacterium that is homo-fermentive. It works on fermenting forms of sugar to lactic acid. This type of bacteria grows in areas with rather low pH levels, and it typically occurs in the mouth, as well as gastrointestinal tract of both humans and animals. The bacteria have various products including sweet acidophilus milk.
What is Sweet Acidophilus Milk?
- This type of milk is a fermented dairy product that makes use of L.
- Americans are quite familiar with this type of milk as much as yogurt.
- This milk is often consumed by those who are lactose intolerant or those who have lactose maldigestion.
- Basically, acidophilus is still milk that helps boost a person’s immune system.
- Drinking this milk also helps speed up the digestion of food.
- The milk is known to have a tangy taste, and may not look exactly like regular milk.
- It also has thicker consistency than regular milk, like buttermilk.
- Acidophilus milk may be given to babies but only after the suggestion of a pediatrician.
Home Remedies and Benefits of Sweet Acidophilus Milk
- Great digestion
- Better immune system
- May reduce yeast infection
- Higher energy levels
- Boosts beneficial bacteria in a person’s digestive system
- Maintains health
- Good dose of probiotics
- Helps fix intestinal infections
- Controls serum cholesterol levels
- Exerts anticarcinogenic activity
- Prevents the rise of deadly bacteria
- Controls diarrhea and constipation
- Reduces the effects of chemotherapy
- Reduces the after effects of radiotherapy
- Helps prevent colon cancer
Where to find the milk
- This milk can be purchased in department stores and groceries
- Some drug stores may also offer this type of milk for sale
- Some gas station stores can also offer this type of milk