Since childhood children are taught in their school the famous proverb “early to bed and early to rise makes the man, healthy, wealthy and wise”. Waking up early in morning was a regular routine in ancient times although they did not know the scientific importance and its benefits. They just knew they get enough time for their daily activities.
Besides keeping you energized throughout the day, there are innumerable physical as well as mental benefits that you can reap, if you wake up early in morning. In fact this single habit can help to increase your productivity, energy and as well as overall success in your life.
It is always said that to wake up at 5 am or with the rising sun is good for health.
Benefits Of Waking Up Early In The Morning
- A good time for exercise: You get enough time if you rise 2 hours early before you eat breakfast and go to work.
- Detox your body and mind: Waking up early in morning helps you to experience quiet surrounding. In solitude you can talk to yourself, appreciate the nature, think, read and meditate without being disturbed. It is the time when the noise pollution is at its lowest. It is not only the physical side of the body that needs a detox, even mind needs to be detoxed by way of meditation and calmness to find the inner harmony. A special time for such purpose can be none other than early morning.
- Helps planning for the day: The advantage of rising up early in morning is that you can plan your day in advance. It may take hardly 15 minutes to for you to write down your daily task in early morning for the day ahead. It can be done just after taking bath and before enjoying the breakfast. However, every individual is different and can modify when he should do so early in morning.
- Self confidence: It increases your self confidence. It is a self approach to build up your confidence. Close your eyes and think about the tasks will be successful that you have to do throughout the day. It may be a difficult task or easy one. Your subconscious mind during this period registers it and invariably you achieve a positive result. Early morning is therefore a boost to gain self confidence.
- Helps you to reach on time at the workplace: Rising up early in morning gives you enough space to schedule your time. You can reach early at your work place or at least on time always. Thus you are always in good books of your boss. You are at ease and work hassle free.