A proper and balanced diet would work wonders in treating backache and in preventing yourself from acquiring it. Here are some nutrition tips against backache that you could take on:
- Take in salads made of raw vegetables such as tomatoes, cabbage, carrots, radish, cucumber, and lettuce as well as eating lots of fruits except banana is very beneficial against backache.
- Take in at least two servings of vegetables like spinach, cauliflower, carrots, and cabbages that have been cooked lightly is also recommended with the vegetables.
- Patients suffering from backaches should eat four light meals every day.
- Taking in a proper amount of vitamin C and proteins is essential for healthy bone development while calcium and vitamin D are for healthy bones.
- Avoid foods that have been fried, are spicy and fatty. Sugar condiments, curd sweetmeats, coffee, and tea are to be avoided as well.
- Processed foods that contain few nutrients should also be struck from the diet meant to cure or prevent backache.