Prevention of Teeth and Lip Color Discoloration:
While home remedies are well and good to be used, measures that prevent teeth and lip discoloration are best to observe. There are also a number of preventive measures that can be done to retain teeth and lip color, and here are some of them:
- Always be thorough in cleaning and brushing your teeth. Focus on using slow and circular movements in brushing your teeth with the use of a toothbrush with soft bristles. Take your time and make sure to get to the areas that are hard to reach.
- Be sure to apply Vaseline to your lips as regularly as you can. This will aid in the prevention of lip stain and will keep your lips moisturized always.
- Limit or avoid smoking or drinking coffee completely.
- Consume at least 10 glasses of water each and every day so that the toxins from your body can be eliminated.
- Women should wear lipstick that has sunscreen properties because too much exposure to the UV rays can cause the darkening of the lips or lip pigmentation.
- Avoid using whitening products that can be bought over the counter.
- Floss your teeth as regularly as you can.
- Schedule for complete dental cleaning after every six months.
Also see how to Treat Chronic Pealing of Lips