Microdermabrasion is a facial treatment that used to be available only in clinics and spas. Now, people can benefit from home microdermabrasion kits that can even be purchased over-the-counter. Microdermabrasion has been in demand since its introduction and it still remains to be one of the more affordable facial treatments out there.
Microdermabrasion at Home
- Microdermabrasio can now be done at home with the use of home microdermabrasion kits.
- These kits are available in the market with prices that vary, depending on the brand and category of the product.
- Home microdermabrasion kits vary to specifically treat different skin problems such as dark complexion, uneven skin tone, large or clogged pores and the like.
- Home microdermabrasion kits usually involve a special cream and an applicator. The cream is placed on the applicator and the applicator helps evenly and thoroughly distributes the cream over the face.
- Some products contain gels and moisturizing creams to help enhance the result.
- The result is finer pores, even skin tone, finer lines, fading scars, and renewed facial skin.
- A trial patch system may be necessary to find out which brand of home microdermabrasion kit works best for the individual.
- Slight skin irritation and redness are common side effects of microdermabrasion.
The Benefits of Microdermabrasion at Home
- Saves the consumer a lot of money.
- Helps enhance skin complexion and general appearance.
- Helps unclog pores and minimized large, open pores.
- Helps reduce the appearance of facial skin imperfections.
- Improves the appearance of skin by removing signs of aging and sun spots.
- Helps enhance and even skin tone.
- Helps in reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and scars.