Black Spots on Nose
- Black spots on nose are commonly known as blackheads.
- These spots are considered as the first stage of acne. It forms before a certain bacteria enter the pores in the nose which will get irritated and form into pimples.
- The spots or blackheads typically develop after puberty. This is the time when hormones forcefully flow into the skin and the body.
- There are several conditions which can worsen the appearance of these black spots. One of the most common one is having an oily skin.
- When the skin of the nose is not cleaned properly, there is a great possibility of the appearance of these black spots.
How to Remove Black Spots on Nose
When there is no sign of any inflammation which indicates infection, black spots on the nose can be self-extracted.
- Sterilize all materials that are needed. It is also good to clean the surrounding environment to prevent any infection.
- Second step is to expose the nose area to steam. This can be done by placing the face or the nose near a bowl that contains hot water. Make sure that there is a towel above the head to hold or capture the steam. This process helps in loosening the pores which makes the extraction easy and painless.
- Use a blackhead remover to carefully extract the black spots on the nose. This material can easily be bought in any beauty store.
- For those patients that are not sure enough to try the process, visiting a dermatologist is recommended. A deep facial cleansing treatment is usually recommended.
Home Remedies for Black Spots on Nose
- Application of coriander and turmeric mixture. Mix half a teaspoon of coriander juice and half a teaspoon of turmeric powder and apply regularly on the affected area. Leave the mixture overnight and wash it off in the morning.
- One teaspoon of lime juice and a teaspoon of cinnamon powder mixture. Application should be done in a regular basis for fifteen straight days.
- Patients can combine rose water in oatmeal. This will form a paste which can be rubbed on the nose. Let the paste stay for 15 minutes before washing it off.
- Application of warm honey on the affected are for fifteen minutes.
- Powdered seeds of a radish combined with a little amount of water.
- Daily application of mashed tomatoes on the affected area.
- Grape pulp placed on the area of the nose where the spots are located for 15 minutes can remove these spots.