The skin of human beings is made of many tiny pores. Through these pores the sebaceous glands release oil which helps the skin to remain soft and smooth. The oil thus forms a protective layer on the skin which helps to entrap moisture. Face, back and chest have high concentration of oil glands.
Clogged pores on the nose develop when the sebaceous gland or the hair follicle get blocked with oil or dead skin. It can affect teenagers and adults alike. To identify clogged pores in the early stage is important so that you can prevent more serious conditions from developing such as infection and acne.
Clogged Pores on Nose Remedies
If clogged pores on the nose are already present the first thing you need to follow is proper skin care. This will help to clean clogged pores on nose easily.
- Clean your face regularly and daily with a mild face cleansing agent. It will help and prevent build up of dead skin and bacteria.
- A good steam treatment to your face will loosen the debris on clogged pores. Instead of steam you can use a warm cloth, place it on your face till it becomes dry and cool.
- Now exfoliate the skin on the nose with an exfoliator to remove dead skin and dirt. Rinse your face with warm water.
- You can apply a face mask prepared from fuller’s earth.
- A simple home remedy is to apply a paste prepared by mixing fenugreek powder and water.
- You can also apply egg white on your face to remove blackheads and clogged pores on the nose.
- A scrub prepared by mixing lemon juice, honey and salt is also useful to clean the clogged pores on nose.