Grooming the bikini area can be done through various methods including shaving, waxing, and using of hair removal creams such as Nair. This hair removal cream offers the benefit of removing unwanted bikini or pubic hair without the pain, bumps, or irritation.
Nair Hair Removal Cream
Many women tend to groom their bikini area not only for hygiene purposes but also due to personal preference or because they want to be able to wear the clothes or the bikinis they want without worries.
- Nair hair removal cream is made for removing hair in different parts of the body.
- When wanting to remove hair from the bikini area, use only Nair hair removal bikini cream which is specially formulated for the sensitive skin of the bikini area.
- There is also a milder variant for women with extremely sensitive skin.
- Nair gives the benefit of bikini hair removal with smooth results.
- Bikini hair removal using Nair does not give effects such as nicks, cuts, or bumps.
Benefits of Nair for Hair Removal
Here are certain benefits associated with the use of this hair removal cream
- Nair is considered and tested safe for use in the pubic area.
- It is also specially formulated to help remove the coarser and stiffer hair characteristic of pubic hair.
- Shaving pubic hair can cause unnecessary nicks and cuts as well as razor bumps from the razor blade.
- These cuts can also become potentially infected especially when the razor blade used is old or dirty.
- Waxing pubic hair can effectively remove pubic hair but the process can be quite painful especially with the more sensitive skin on the pubic and bikini area.
- Nair is a painless way of removing pubic hair.
Using Nair on Bikini Area
Always test the product first to avoid allergic reactions. Testing involves applying a small amount of Nair onto the skin over the antecubital area and leaving it there for 24 hours, observing for any reactions before using the product.
- Wash the area with warm water.
- Ready Nair, two washcloths as well as gentle soap nearby.
- Apply a generous amount of Nair onto the bikini or pubic area.
- Dab rather than rub Nair onto the area.
- Dab lightly until a nice thick paste has covered the hair.
- A clock should be in full view.
- After 5 minutes, Nair should be removed.
- If 5 minutes has not yet elapsed but irritation or burning is felt, Nair should be removed immediately and washed with gentle soap.
- If there are no reactions after 5 minutes, wipe a small area using a towel.
- When hair is removed easily, wipe off the rest of Nair.
- When hair cannot be removed, wait for another 5 minutes with a total elapsed time of no longer than 10 minutes and then wipe off Nair.
- Rinse off Nair using warm water and gentle soap.
- Pat the area dry.
- If any hair is left, leave it for the meantime.
- A week should elapse before using Nair again.