Ulcers in stomach or what is commonly called peptic ulcer, is caused by overproduction of gastric acids that tend to rub against the stomach wall. The lining of the wall itself produces mucus to protect it from the acids. If there is sufficient amount of mucus, then the acids can …
Peptic Ulcer Causes:
- The main cause of peptic ulcer is irregular meals, overeating, as well as a knack for bedtime snacks. When one is eating meals at irregular intervals, the digestive system becomes offset especially when it comes to producing digestive juices. When digestive juices are released at irregular intervals,
Peptic Ulcer Symptoms:
The following are the common signs of peptic ulcer:
- The presence of abdominal pain. The severity of the pain reaches a climax especially around mealtimes. In some cases, the pain recurs after around 3 hours of taking a meal.
- A person with peptic ulcer feels a
Peptic Ulcer Prevention Measures:
Most doctors believe that peptic ulcer is a preventable disease. However, one problem with this belief is that people rarely take time to listen to their bodies and observe what they are doing. This would have been the perfect opportunity for preventing peptic ulcer if only …
Diet for Peptic Ulcer:
- Take only in moderate amounts beverages that are rich in caffeine such as coffee, tea, and soft drinks. In most cases, such drinks should be avoided totally because it may induce pain.
- Regulate the intake of milk and cream rich foods. Although milk has an initial
Peptic Ulcer Information And Facts
Peptic ulcer is one of the most common diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract. These ulcers are very painful, especially aggravated by the fact that they are located in the area where the acid content is very high. Most of the cases of peptic ulcer …