Eye wrinkle are first to appear as you start to grow old. No doubt everyone starts worrying when eye wrinkle appear on their face, women and men alike will not like this pesky under eye wrinkles to make others realize of their age. At the same time a person has to accept the fact that wrinkles are natural and a part of aging process and they are just unavoidable.
Eye Wrinkles Home Remedy
- Keep your skin well moisturized and hydrated. For this drink enough water and fluids daily to keep your skin under your eye in good tone.
- Massage castor oil around your eye regularly, castor oil is quickly absorbed under the skin and helps to restore the natural oil under your eyes which gets depleted with growing age.
- Egg white: apply egg white on the skin around your eyes; it is full of vitamins and nutrition which nourishes your skin to remain tight and elastic.
- Empty 2 vitamin E capsules in a bowl. Add one teaspoon of coconut oil, massage gently the skin area under your eyes. Vitamin E helps to restore the collagen which is responsible for maintaining skin elasticity.
- Eat a healthy diet to prevent under eye wrinkle, eat vegetables and fruits, they are rich source of vitamin C and other anti oxidants which are necessary for healthy skin.
- Avoid smoking as it accelerates premature skin wrinkles under your eyes and face.
What are the Causes of Under Eye Wrinkle
- Facial expression such as laughing, squinting, frowning, rubbing your eyes, requires lot of muscle contraction, and it affects the skin under the eyes, which eventually results into eye wrinkles.
- Spending lot of time in the sun damages the under layer of the skin and makes the skin dry. It causes the delicate skin around your eyes to sag earlier.
- Smoking causes premature under eye wrinkles. Smoking not only dries your facial skin but also irritates your eye which makes you squint constantly.
- Rapid weight loss makes your eye wrinkles more prominent. This happens because the amount of fat cells in the facial skin is significantly reduced. This causes your facial skin as well as skin under your eyes to sag and form creases much earlier than it should be.