Fast Hair Growth Natural Ways: Home Remedies To Make Hair Grow Faster
Stress, poor dietary intake, and certain medical conditions tend to affect growth of hair. However, incorporating the following foods and nutrient supplements in your diet and taking care of your hair on a regular basis will encourage good and faster hair growth.
Home Remedies For Faster Hair Growth
Here are some simple home remedies to help hair grow faster,
- Coconut oil: coconut oil encourages luxuriant growth of hair. Ideally, make sure, you massage you scalp and hair, at least 3 times a week. It helps moisturize the scalp and keep the hair shaft healthy too. Take about 10 spoons of coconut oil, and warm it slightly. Add a few drops of lime juice and mix well. Then, apply all over the scalp and the hair. Massage the scalp for 10 minutes, to stimulate the hair follicles in to action. Keep for 2 hours and wash off with a mild shampoo.
- Honey and wine: the combination of honey and wine is excellent for good hair growth.
- Fenugreek seeds: fenugreek seeds also promote hair growth. They check hair fall, repair damaged hair andfight dandruff successfully. Soak a handful of seeds in water for 1 hour and then grind in to a fine paste. Rub this paste in to the scalp, avoiding the hair strands. Leave for 20 minutes and then wash off. It is a wonderful hair and scalp tonic.
Natural Ways To Make Hair Grow Faster
- Along with following a good hair care regimen, it is also essential to follow a good diet. A diet that is lacking in the vital nutrients can cause hair fall, dandruff and also slow the growth of hair.
- Lettuce juice has been recommended by experts as an amazing home remedy for hair growth. Lettuce supplies all the important nutrients that promote hair growth and stimulate the hair follicles.
- Massage is the most effectual way to kindle hair growth. Massage your scalp, everyday for 5 minutes, or at least 2 times a week. Massage arouses the dormant hair follicles and promotes growth. Also, it is good to keep in mind that every time you massage the hair, use warm oil; and then wrap the head in a cling film or warm towel as this ensures deeper penetration of the oil.
List Of Vitamins For Hair Growth
The following vitamins are essential for the healthy hair and faster hair growth.
- Vitamin A: vitamin A is very important for hair growth. It lengthens and strengthens the hair remarkably. Incorporate carrots, spinach, melons, papayas, mangoes and tomatoes in your daily menu.
- Vitamin B complex: deficiency of B vitamins is the most significant cause for poor hair growth and hair loss. Experts advise taking a supplement daily for 3 months.
- Vitamin E: vitamin E is a potent anti oxidant, which fights free radical damage; and enhances hair growth. Incorporate nuts and whole cereals in your everyday diet.