Benefits of Eating Apples Daily
It is said that an apple a day will keep the doctor away. Although often said, many people do not fully realize the potential that eating apples has and the health benefits that it boasts of. From weight loss to prevention of Alzheimer’s disease, this simple fruit promises great heath advantages for those who get to eat them regularly.
Benefits of Eating Apples Everyday
- For women, the best news about eating apples every day is that apples are helpful in keeping breast cancer at bay. In a study conducted, women who ate at least 3 apples a day had their risk of breast cancer reduced by as much as 40%.
- When eating apples, do not throw away the skin. You might just need it to protect your liver. Studies have shown that those who take extracts from apple skin can have their risk of developing liver cancer lowered by as much as 45%.
- For those with digestive problems, eating apples might just be good for you.
- Also see on Placenta Lowers Hemorrhage
Benefits of Eating Apples During Pregnancy
- Apples contain many enzymes and minerals needed by the baby during development. So one of the benefits of eating apples daily when pregnant is to make sure that the baby will have the proper nutrient and in the right amount.
- For pregnant women who suffer from asthma, attacks during pregnancy especially during labor are potentially fatal. Apples keep asthma at bay, and the better news is that babies born to mothers who ate lots of apples during pregnancy have less risk of having asthma.
Also see on Cauliflower for Colon Cancer