Benefits of Eating Sushi
Some people hate to eat raw foods, but for the Japanese, they chow them up on a daily basis. This perhaps explains the fact why Japan had the highest life expectancy in the world. With their diet consisting largely of raw foods such as vegetables and fish, there is a better chance for them to capture the nutritional content of these foods.
Health Benefits of Eating Sushi
- Thanks to the raw fish in sushi, it is rich in omega 3, which is potent in fighting back cholesterol and problems with the arteries and heart.
- For those on a meat diet, watch out. Fish diet is much better than meat because fish is much lower in fat and cholesterol content.
- Fish is known to have potent enzymes that are very good in fighting back Alzheimer’s disease.
Health Benefits of Sushi Rice
- The seaweed that accompanies sushi is known to have high contents of vitamins A and B. On the other hand, rice is rich source of carbohydrates and other minerals.
- One of the benefits of sushi is its ability to provide a good fiber source for the body because of the vegetables in it.
Also see on Negative Effects of Eating Fast Foods
Health Benefits of Sushi Ginger
- Ginger is a potent anti-aging food source for the body. In fact, ginger ale is commonly consumed in the Orient in the belief that it will stimulate the body.
- Because of the ginger common in sushi, the body has a rich source of antioxidants.
Also see on Is Sweet Potatoes Loaded with Fiber