Acne is one of the most common skin conditions experienced most commonly among adolescents. It is caused by an oversecretion of sebum or oil by the sebaceous gland which builds up in the skin pores causing inflammation. In most cases, the condition goes away on its own once a person gets past puberty.
Also see Light Therapy For Skin & Meniscus Surgery
Acne Laser Surgery Cost
- The most common question people with acne want to ask is “How much does acne laser surgery cost?” Acne laser surgery is quite expensive but the results are effective.
- So many factors affect the cost of laser surgery such as type of laser used, extent of the area damaged, type of anesthesia used, fee of the dermatologist, and where the procedure is performed.
- Typically, laser skin resurfacing costs vary from one clinic to another.
- Laser treatment for pimples is well-known and is a widely practiced procedure.
- It makes use of a device which uses high-energy, amplified light in order to vaporize the top layer of the skin. This, in turn, helps new skin to grow.
- The most commonly used lasers for acne treatment are ultra pulsed carbon dioxide, the erbium YAG laser, and the pulsed dye yellow light laser.
- When affected with acne and acne scars there are a lot of aspects to consider such as the cost and procedure.
- The type of treatment recommended would depend on the type and extent of acne as well as the budget of the individual.
- Other effective treatments for acne include: Chemical peels and Dermabrasion.
Also see Anti-biotic Tetracycline for Acne & Smartlipo Triplex Laser