Whey Protein Powder
- Whey protein lowers high cortisol levels that can cause protein breakdown.
- Whey protein helps in increasing the release of glutathione in the body by providing cysteine and glutamine amino acids. Glutathione is an antioxidant, and having sufficient levels of this antioxidants helps in boosting the body’s immune system.
Benefits of Whey Protein Powder and Supplements
- One of the benefits of whey protein after workout is that it lets the body burn more fat, which can be very advantageous to those who want to manage their weight.
- Taking whey protein supplements can increase exercise performance.
- Whey protein is low in lactose and milk sugar so it is easy to digest and advisable for those who have lactose intolerance.
- Another benefits of whey protein supplements is its capacity to increase muscle mass which is beneficial for those who are in weight training program and who want to get rid of excess fats in the body.
- Whey protein is also effective in enhancing the metabolism because of its calcium and protein content.
- Whey protein also contains immunoglobulins, BCAA, cysteine, glutathione, and lactoferrin.
- Whey protein is also proven to help in preventing certain cancers.
- It speeds up recovery from illnesses as it helps T-cells to increase its activities and lessens tissue wastage
Also see on Signs and Reaction of Whey Protein Allergy