What Is Boswellia Serrata
Boswellia serrata is a type of herb that has boswellic acids, which is known to treat various diseases and is predominantly used in India and African countries.
Benefits of Boswellia Serrata Extract
The following are known boswellia serrata benefits:
- Treats arthritis and the pains associated with it
- Cures bronchial asthma
- Improves joint health
- Treats ulcerative colitis
- The herb also protects the liver.
- It is also proven to be beneficial for osteoarthritis in the knee.
- The herb also contains anti-wrinkle agents.
- Boswellia serrata is proven to treat chronic inflammatory diseases.
- Clinical studies are being conducted for significant proof that the herb is significant in reducing cancer risks.
- Reduces joint swelling
- Treats back pains
- Cures various body pains brought by musculo-skeletal disorders
- Treats and prevents rheumatoid arthritis
- Increases joint mobility by lubricating the joints with its acids
- Decreases morning stiffness and known to significantly improve the lives of individuals with joint problems
- The extract of boswellia serrata is proven to protect the cartilage and the connective tissue by preventing it from breakdown which normally occurs during the inflammatory process.
- Boswellia serrata acids has anti-inflammatory properties that act as an agent in rheumatic conditions and are very effective in treating swollen or inflamed tissues.
Dosage And Administration Boswellia Serrata
Boswellia serrata can be taken depending on the severity of your condition. For proper dosage and administration, consult your physician.