Astigmatism is an eye condition wherein the cornea or sometimes the lens, which is located behind the cornea, is irregularly shaped. A person with astigmatism may be nearsighted or farsighted, but it can be treated with the use of eyeglasses, refractive surgery
Benefits of Using Best Colored Contacts for Astigmatism
- You can choose the color of your eyes while correcting your eye condition.
- Colored contacts can subtly enhance eye color.
- Color contacts for astigmatism can provide your eyes a different kind of glow, life, and vibrancy. They can also intensify existing eye color while treating astigmatism.
- Colored contacts for treating astigmatism also protect the eyes against UV rays since they are designed to have a built-in sun damage protective shields that are ideal for outdoor activities such as playing sports or other hobbies.
Also see on Astigmatism and Toric Colored Lenses
Precautions in Using Color Contact Lens for Astigmatism
- Color contacts should not be shared or swapped with others as it can transmit harmful bacteria that may lead to eye infections and other debilitating eye conditions.
- Avoid wearing contact lens for a prolonged period such as for 24 hours a day.
- Take off your contact lens before sleeping at night.
- Clean and disinfect your colored contacts for astigmatism with proper cleaning products.
- Order your needed contact lenses from qualified dealers and after having your eyes checked by eye specialists.
Also see Multifocal Contact Lenses