Egg is considered to be an easiest source of energy and protein. Due to its easy availability, eggs have been traditionally accepted as a breakfast diet. There are many popular egg recipes, and among them fried egg, scrambled egg, boiled egg and egg omelets are the breakfast delicacies often found on the dining table.
Let us discuss about fried egg calorie, how to prepare it and health benefits of egg.
With all hustle and bustle of daily life, fried egg recipe becomes a convenient and nutritious snack.
All you have to do is heat the non stick fry pan on the stove. Break the egg over the fry pan.
You don’t need to turn it. The dish is ready when the surface is cooked and the yolk looks like custard. Do not use oil or butter if you want low calorie fried egg.
Single Fried Egg Calorie
- Calorie:-90 (large egg), 70(small egg).
- Egg white: – 15 to 20
- Egg yolk: – 50 to 60
- Whole raw egg: – 75 to 80
Fried Egg is a rich source of proteins, especially egg white, fat and cholesterol content is high in egg yolk.
Fried Egg is also a rich source of vitamin A, folate, calcium, sodium, potassium and phosphorus.
Benefits of Fried Egg
- High protein content benefits a person recovering from illness such as tuberculosis.
- Due to its vitamin A content, fried eggs are beneficial in maintaining visual sharpness.
- In short eating eggs regularly prevents health deterioration and sharpens memory.
For those who have egg allergy, they should avoid egg preparations.