Ginger snaps are basically delectable cookies made from or flavoured like ginger. The wonder herb has many known benefits that include the following:
Ginger Snaps Health Benefits
- Ginger snaps are beneficial to those with stomach upset, stomach ache, diarrhea, and spasms, and those suffering from flatulence.
- Several studies prove its effectiveness in relieving nausea, vomiting, and motion sickness especially during pregnancy.
- It is also a remedy for poisoning and relieves flatulence because of its antiseptic and carminative effect.
- Some researches claim that ginger can improve heart functioning. Ginger snaps nutrition in China is well known for strengthening the heart.
- Similar to aspirin, the herb can also decrease blood clotting properties.
- It also lowers blood cholesterol.
- It is also a good expectorant and helps cure various respiratory conditions such as colds and cough.
- Treating inflammation and pain is also one of ginger’s functions. Zingibain, a substance found in the herb is a natural analgesic hence its effectiveness on treating rheumatism and arthritis.
- It also treats menstrual cramps and irregular menstruation.
- Diseases such as malaria and yellow fever are also combated by ginger.
- It serves as a stimulant, natural mood enhancer, and stress reliever.
- An aphrodisiac in nature, ginger treats sexual reproductive problems such as impotence.
- It is also believed to dissolve kidney stones.
- Ginger nourishes the hair and relieves dandruff.
- The American Cancer Society saw potential in ginger to help in the management of cancer.