How to Get Rid Of Acne Marks At Home
Here are some simple tips to get rid of acne marks at home,
- Local application of fresh lemon juice is very beneficial. Use a cotton swab and dip it in freshly extracted lemon juice.
- Then simply pat your face with it. It may cause burning and irritation in some individuals and hence diluting it with water is recommended, the first time you use it.
- Don’t use soap.
- Local application of paste prepared from the mixture of rose water and sandalwood powder is also beneficial. One can add a few drops of lemon to the paste and apply it in the same manner as mentioned above.
- Repeated use about twice a week can produce beneficial results
- Cucumber juice helps in cooling the skin and tightens the enlarged pores. It also gives a fresh look to the skin
How To Get Rid Of Acne Marks Naturally
- Using a paste of honey and apple pulp is one of the most popular and frequently recommended home remedies to fight acne.
- Camphor powder, mixed with coconut oil, is another effective treatment for acne scars. Apply the paste locally and wait for a few minutes before washing it off.
- Local application of tea tree oil is also highly beneficial.