Thinking of ways on how to make your bangs grow faster and longer? Although there is no product in the market that can make your hair grow instantly, there are plenty of ways that can help you to make your bangs grow out and faster. The following are just some of these helpful ways:
How to Grow Your Bangs Faster and Longer Naturally
- Stop damaging your hair.
- Slow down on shampoo. Don’t shampoo every day. The hair products you use affect the health of your hair. Also, change your shampoo if it has any kind of sulfate in it, especially the sodium kind. These chemicals can make your hair dry, dull, and damaged.
- Massage your scalp. Scalp massaging for at least 10 minutes can do wonders. Massaging increases circulation to the root of your hair. The hair follicles, stimulated by the improved blood flow, makes hair grow at a faster rate.
- Limit your hair washings. The natural protective oils in your scalp keep your hair healthy. Washing your hair daily strips off these essential oils. Daily wash also leads to dryness. Best is to wash hair every 3 to 4 days.
- Eat a balanced diet. Improve your diet by reduce fats and sugars intake. Eat a protein and minerals rich diet. Limit your caffeine and alcohol intake because these stimulants can hamper the absorption of minerals essential for hair health.
- Wear a pulled-up hairstyle often. Wearing the hair by pulling it back helps stimulate the follicles and helps the hair grow faster.
- Trim, trim, trim. Trim your hair regularly. While it doesn’t necessarily aid on how to make your bangs grow faster, it does free you of damaged hair ends, and you can keep a longer hair later on.
- Be patient. Your hair won’t grow long overnight. It will take time. Be very patient. Just follow these tips, wait for about 3 weeks, after which your hair will be easier to style.