All of us desire a waist that is attractive and flab free. It is easier to gain few inches of fat on your waist, than to shed it. Many try to reduce flab on their waist with crash diet programs and by undertaking a backbreaking and strenuous exercise regime. Fad diets may be effective in reducing your waist line very fast, but it is harmful for your body in the long run.
Vacuum Pose to Reduce the Waist Size Quickly
The Vacuum Pose technique can help you shed those extra pounds from around your waist and hip region. You do not have to go on a fad diet or undergo those strenuous exercises.
- Suck (tuck-in) the abdominal area below the belly button as much as possible.
- Ensure that you don’t suck the upper abdominal area.
- Maintain this position pose for 15 to 60 seconds. The longer you stay tucked-in, the better. This pose helps strengthen the abdominal muscles, which in turn help reduce the waist size.
- Take rest for about 15 to 60 seconds and repeat the pose for about five to ten minutes each day.
The Vacuum Pose might help you lose as much as two inches of your waist within a month’s time. Of course, this may not apply to everyone, but there is no harm trying it.
How To Lose Inches Off Your Waist Fast/Overnight
- There is no simple technique of quick waist reduction. The Vacuum Pose, with the right diet, can show desirable results within four weeks.
- Ensure that your diet is rich in fresh fruits, vegetables, milk and milk products.
- Avoid refined food. Avoid oily and fatty foods. A vegetarian diet is considered to be very helpful to reduce truncal obesity.
Best Exercise to Lose Inches Off Your Waist
Though the Vacuum Pose is considered to be the simplest and the most effective way of reducing waist size, there are several other yoga postures which can be beneficial. Practicing yoga is useful in reducing weight, as well as toning your body physically and mentally.
Yoga postures that might help shed your waist fat include: Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) and Virbhdraasana (Warrior Pose). Both these poses result in a profound pull on the abdominal muscles and help in considerably reducing the size of the waist quickly.
The Bhujangasana Pose: It is also called the Cobra Pose because the action is very similar to the way a Cobra lifts its body.
- Lie on a flat surface with your belly resting on the floor.
- Rest your head on the folded arms.
- Raise your head slightly and look upwards.
- Slowly, stretch your hands back with your palms resting on the flat surface.
- Now lift your head slowly towards the back.
- Move your belly backwards, with your arms standing perpendicular to the floor.
- Now relax your lower back so that your arms bear the body weight.
- Gently return to the starting position as you lower your trunk.
Besides Yoga and Vacuum Pose, regular cardiovascular exercises help in reducing your weight as well as the flab from your waist. Brisk walking, jogging or cycling for 30 minutes a day keeps you fit and keeps your muscles firm. These simple exercises keeps your abdominal muscles firm and burn the fat around your waist line.