Only men are expected to have hair on their upper lip. Women who have visible hair on their upper lip often feel embarrassed by this condition. This causes low self-esteem and low self-confidence brought about by teasing. However, hair from the upper lip can be safely, effectively, and permanently removed.
Also see Double Chin Removal Cost
Laser Hair Removal for Upper Lip
- There are many ways to remove upper lip hair that don’t cost as much as a laser treatment. These include plucking, shaving, waxing, depilatory creams, and electrolysis. However, each of this procedure can either cause discomfort, irritation, allergies, hair thickening, and skin darkening. Laser hair removal does not bring any of these side effects.
- One of the most commonly asked question when people are interested in laser hair removal is “how much is laser hair removal for upper lip”?
- Factors that affect cost of laser hair removal for upper lip include: location, the specialist, extent of the procedure, and other factors (i.
- The laser hair removal process is quick and easy. If dealing with hair on the upper lip, the session can be over as quick as 10 minutes.
- The process of laser hair removal works by first applying numbing lotion to the target area. Laser surgery is performed to dispense a fine intense beam of heated light that removes the hair follicles, preserving the surrounding skin at the same time.
- After the procedure, patient can get back to work or home immediately and continue his or her activities of daily living.
- The patient is recommended not to exercise, use Jacuzzi, or sun tan within 24 hours after the procedure.
- The patient is told to gently cleanse the targeted area using mild soap or a prescribed lotion.
See more on Laser Back Hair Removal & Transplant Body Hair to Head