A muscle-building diet plan is often neglected during a muscle-building training program. Building lean muscle mass necessitates the right nutrition diet. To build lean mass and cut down on fat, you must incorporate high quality proteins, vegetables, fruits, healthy fats and carbohydrates. Protein builds maintains muscle.
Healthy fats aid in surplus fat loss. Fruits and vegetables are loaded with minerals and vitamins necessary to recover from the workout. And carbohydrates provide energy and stamina.
Muscle Gain Diet Plan
Here are some breakfast and main course meal options that you could incorporate in to your daily diet:
- 1 cup bran flakes
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1 medium sized fruit
- 1 whole wheat toast
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Power Drink
- 1 spoon protein powder
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- Main course
- Chicken rice
- Pulses / legumes
- Tuna sandwich
What Are The Effective Muscle Gain Foods?
- Whole Eggs: are rich sources of protein.
- Fish Oil: reduces body fat and increases testosterone levels. A supplement is also recommended.
- Spinach: Spinach is loaded with iron and folic acid. It prevents muscle and bone loss, and also checks heart diseases and cancer.
- Yogurt: yogurt provides protein and essential nutrients. Get low cal, low fat yogurt and add berried and flax seeds. It gives good results.
- Green Tea: green tea helps shed all unwanted fat. It purges the system clean and boosts metabolism and immune mechanism of the body.
Also see Belly Fat Reduction without losing Mass