The following are instant natural laxative home remedy
- Get a glass of warm water and add a teaspoon of honey. Consume twice a day to relive constipation.
- Get equal parts of orange and olive oil. Mix well and drink two glasses of this mixture every day.
- Take a teaspoon of castor oil the moment you wake up in the morning on an empty stomach.
Natural Laxative Home Remedy and Treatment
- Another natural laxative home remedy is aloe vera juice. Drink a glass of aloe vera juice once in the morning and another glass in the evening before retiring to bed.
- Mix a cup of tomato juice, ¼ cup of carrot juice, and half a cup of sauerkraut juice. Mix well and consume three glasses of it within a day.
- Get a teaspoon of corn syrup and add it to a glass of water. This will not only relieve you from constipation, this will also cleanse your colon.
- Squeeze half of a lemon into a glass of warm water and consume before bedtime for an easier passing of stool.
- Another natural laxatives and colon cleaners are cranberry and prune juice. Drink at least two glasses of this juice every day to fight constipation.
- Mix a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of lemon juice. Take this on an empty stomach.
- Include large amounts of fibrous fruits on your diet such as banana, apples, papaya, avocado, and figs.
- Cut down on red meat as they promote constipation and hard stool.