Why do some people find their stomach protruding despite their not being obese or overweight? Can a protruding stomach indicate certain ailments that a person has? The following are some causes why some stomachs protrude:
- Sedentary lifestyle
- High-calorie diet mostly consuming carbohydrates and fat
- Not getting enough exercise
- Overeating may also be a cause
Tips on How to Get Rid of a Protruding Stomach
Fortunately, there are answers to questions such as “Why is my stomach protruding out”? Below are some solutions and tips for protruding stomach:
- Drink less beer to reduce the accumulation of fat in the viscera or stomach.
- Avoid eating dinner very late or before going to bed as this tends to deposit fats on the belly.
- Exercise to lose weight.
- Swimming also helps in getting rid of fats quickly.
- Upper, lower, and oblique exercises for the abdomen also help burn stomach fat.
- Eat smaller meals a day to increase metabolism.
- Avoid sugary and sweet foods as fats and sugar work together in increasing the body’s fat deposits.
- Participate in cardiovascular activities or exercise for at least thrice a week for twenty minutes to prevent fat build-up.
- Rehydrate yourself by increasing water consumption to loosen stomach fats.
- Stress may also result in bulging stomach. Find healthy ways to cope with stress in life, emotional or physical to activities such as exercise.
- Get a daily exercise routine.