Individuals who have the tendency to blush or flush easily may be afflicted with the condition known as Rosacea. This is skin disease of the chronic type that causes swelling and redness on surfaces commonly involving the scalp, face, neck, chest, ears, back, and even the eyes.
Rosacea Laser Surgery
- Rosacea laser treatment is often the choice made by many individuals because the procedure is safe, effective, and convenient.
- The specific laser treatment of choice for Rosacea is called laser skin resurfacing.
- Laser surgery offers the patient many benefits: It helps rejuvenate the skin, it helps reduce the effects of facial skin disorders and it effectively removes damaged outer layers of skin.
- The procedure stimulates the production of collagen and new skin cells in the underlying layers.
- Individuals get smoother, younger, and healthier-looking skin.
- When considering getting laser treatment, it is advised that to have the treatment when the condition is still in its earliest stages.
- Early treatment of this skin disease may stop the condition from progressing.
- Laser skin resurfacing may be costly but the effects and benefits are something to think about.
Cost of Rosacea Laser Treatment
- Rosacea laser treatment cost varies depending on many factors such as: surgeon’s fee, cost of the facility, cost of anesthesia, and cost of pre and post-operative care.
- Before scheduling for treatment, consult a dermatologist first.
- The doctor will advise on the type of treatment recommended depending on the stage of the Rosacea and its extent.
- This surgery can cost about $150 to $300 for minor surgeries, for major surgery it can go up to $550.