Skip to content
- Sunless tanning can be effective when used with the right sunless tanning lotion. See to it that you purchase your needed lotion from reliable suppliers and from trusted brands.
- Strictly follow the recommended amount of lotion or cream to be applied on skin to avoid overtanning yourself.
- For safe applications use homemade sunless tanning lotion such as a mixture of ¼ cup of cocoa and natural white lotion.
Apply all over the skin and face to get an even tone.
- If you have a fair skin type, do not apply a darker shade because your skin would look burnt as a result.
Sunless Tanning Tips
- Before applying sunless tanning lotion, do not forget to exfoliate first to get the desired results.
- Use hand gloves when applying tanning lotion to avoid getting your hands all bronzed or orangey. If hand gloves are not available, wash your hands after every five minutes.
- Apply sunless tanning lotion on your legs first then the torso, neck, and face should follow.
- Do not use sunless tanning spray on the face.
- Allow the lotion, cream, or spray to totally dry before going for a swim, wearing tight clothes, or going outdoors.
- Keep yourself moisturized to prevent the skin from flaking off and removing the sunless tan with it.
- Organic sunless tanning lotion or any kind of tanning lotion does not protect the skin from the harmful rays of the sun so wear sunscreen protection when going outside after a session.
- Also among the most effective sunless tanning tips is to apply sunless tanning lotion after dinner so there won’t be any chance of you getting accidentally exposed from sunlight.