Causes of Worms in Humans
- Parasites or worms can enter our bodies through the skin, the blood, the nose, the mouth, or by bites from mosquitoes or flies. They can be found in animal excrement.
- Other causes of worms in humans is frequenting unsanitary and unclean surroundings. Worms can be picked up in areas where rodents live or have died.
- They find their way to the intestines and embed themselves in old fecal matter. Worms seem to infest more in constipated individuals.
- Worms in humans can also invade the brain and muscle tissue. These circumstances are rare, but they are possible.
Natural Treatment and Medicine for Worms in Humans
- Many people prefer a more natural medication for worms in humans. There are some tried and true remedies that have been known to eliminate the parasites from the body.
- Taking these natural cures is most effective if taken before meals on an empty belly.
- The most widely recommended method involves ingesting raw pineapple, papaya, or cranberries. These three fruits have a natural enzyme in them that destroys worms.
It is advised to eat the fruit for 3 days straight.
- Pumpkin seeds help in eliminating the pesky worms from the body.
- Sprinkling cloves on food at every meal is helpful in killing the worms eggs in the intestine.
- A cocktail of onions and garlic in warm soy milk is said to function as an anti-parasitic agent.
- Avoid walking barefoot. Use good hand washing and personal hygiene to prevent getting worms. Clean and disinfect all clothing and bedding regularly.
- Keep from being in a constipated state by increasing fiber in the diet. Natural products like bran and whole wheat can function as medicines to expel the worms from the body.
- Swollen Joints: Causes, Remedies and Treatment for Joints Swelling
- Is Too Much Sleep Bad for You and Health: Effects Sleeping Too Long