Benefits of Eating Avocado
- Avocado is packed with anti-oxidants that fight free radical damage. It prevents prostate cancer, breast cancer, and oral cancer successfully.
- Avocados contain liberal amounts of lutein, which wards off macular degeneration and cataract.
- Reduces serum cholesterol level and supports heart health. It keeps cholesterol level within normal, prevents atherosclerosis, and keeps the heart healthy.
- Avocados are a wonderful source of glutathione. Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant; it delays aging, fights cancer, and checks cardiac diseases.
Benefits of Eating Avocado for Skin
- Avocado provides several cosmetic benefits as well. It is packed with vitamin E, which is essential for a healthy skin.
- Avocado oil is especially useful for skin care. Avocado nourishes the skin, enhances the complexion and texture. It softens dry and flaking skin and, lends the skin a wonderful glow. Avocados are known to decelerate aging and delay the appearance of the undesirable signs of aging. It checks fine lines and wrinkles from appearing, wards off premature aging and also combats age spots effectively.
Also see on Sesame Oil for Skin and Hair
Benefits of Avocado for Hair
- Avocado nourishes the scalp and the hair shaft. Massaging the scalp with avocado pulp or using an avocado mask, hydrates the scalp and keeps the moisture in. it strengthens the hair, checks hair fall, gives a bounce, shine and body to the hair. Mash up