Chocolate Soy Milk
- Soy milk comes in several flavors: chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, etc. soy is an amazing source of protein. It provides loads of good quality protein, necessary for grow and repair.
- Soy milk supplies carbohydrates and is low in fat. What’s more, it provides powerful phyto-chemicals. These phyto-chemicals offer innumerable health benefits.
- Soy iso-flavones fight constipation and IBS effectively. Soy helps maintain normal blood sugar levels and normal serum cholesterol levels. It supports heart health and fights cardio-vascular disorders.
- Soy protein is beneficial for diabetics, since, it prevents spiking of the blood sugar level. Soy milk also supplies phyto-estrogens, which are decidedly beneficial in managing symptoms of menopause, especially, hot flushes, mood swings, osteoporosis, irritability, etc.
Chocolate Soy Milk Nutrition Facts
Soy milk is an excellent source of proteins and carbs, and contains liberal amounts of vitamins A, B1, and B2. Soy milk also supplies omega 3 fatty acids. In addition, it provides: iron, sodium and calcium.
Chocolate Soy Milk Recipe
To make chocolate soy milk:
- Soy milk, canned
- Chocolate powder
- Cocoa powder
- Vanilla essence
- Blend the ingredients together in a blender, and serve cold.
- If you want to make fresh soy milk, here’s what you can do.
- Soak a handful of soy beans overnight. Remove the skins, the next morning. Puree the beans in a blender. Place the puree to a bowl; and add an equal amount of water. Boil the mixture for 10 minutes. This is soy milk.
Also see Chicken Breast Nutrition Facts & Milk of Magnesia