Eyebrow Piercing Cost
The cost of getting eyebrows pierced may vary. There are a lot of factors that can affect the price of the piercing. Some of these factors include:
- The location of the studio
- The popularity and trustworthiness of the studio
- The material the customer chooses to wear
- The eyebrow piercing medication and care that will be needed post-treatment
The studio where a person decides to get the eyebrow piercing is the biggest determining factor of how much the whole treatment would cost.
Materials that will be used for piercing is also important. Using titanium jewelry, which is biologically inert and is pure metal, is often recommended for better healing process but this might also come with a slightly higher price tag.
Eyebrow Piercing Procedure
There are many techniques employed when it comes to eyebrow piercing. Generally, some of the most common and popular techniques used by most studios include:
- Cleaning the part to be pierced – a very important step to avoid infection
- Creating an opening in the skin using a hollow medical needle
- Pushing the needle into the skin without full penetration
- The jewelry chosen is usually shoved down through the created opening, making it trail through the rear of the hollow needle
The procedures may vary per studio but those steps are usually the most common when it comes to eyebrow piercing.
Eyebrow Piercing Side Effects
There are many risks in piercing the eyebrow. Some of the most common side effects may include:
- Infection, which may happen when the piercing is not given adequate care
- Allergic reaction to the jewelry, and to some metals
- Nerve damage due to error in positioning of the piecing