A no carb menu plan helps shed unwanted weight and superfluous fat speedily and easily. It helps you lose weight and promotes overall fitness; nonetheless, before embarking on to a no carb diet consult your physician / nutritionist.
What to Eat On a No Carb Diet?
The following foods can be incorporated in to the daily diet:
- Meat: meats contain zero carbohydrates, except if they are processed.
- Beans, legumes and pulses can be eaten.
- Vegetables: fresh vegetables and salads are excellent weight loss foods. They contain negligible calories and are considerably low in carbs.
- Opt from tomatoes, bell peppers, squashes, celery, asparagus, fenugreek, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, etc.
- Fruits may be consumed in moderation. Skip fruit juices, have the whole fruit instead.
- Cold-water fish are good. They provide loads of omega 3 fatty acids.
- While on the diet, opt for only mono-saturated fats, likeOlive oil, groundnut oil, canola oil, etc. stay away from saturated fats like butter and margarine.
- Steer clear off all processed and refined foods.
- Certain special weight loss foods are advocated: limes, lemons, oranges, olives, and avocados.
- Water is the best beverage. Have at least 8 to 10 glasses per day. Aerated beverages and caffeinated drinks aren’t recommended. Herbal teas and decaffeinated drinks are good.