Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no harm to beautify one’s self. This is the reason why the business of cosmetics and beauty care is a very proliferative one. Still, there is no need to spend a lot of money on costly beauty remedies. A lot of items readily found in homes could be used to beautify oneself almost as effectively as the synthetic remedies.
Beauty Home Remedies
The type of home remedy to use and how it is prepared depend on a lot of factors, including what particular objective is to be achieved. The following are possible home remedies:
- Apple cider vinegar, baking soda, and tea tree oil are versatile home remedies that can be used for a number of different purposes.
- Other options include:
- Almond oil
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Fish oil
- Ground coffee
The following skin ailments and conditions can be treated using home remedies:
- Acne, age spots, liver spots, sunburns, pimples, scars, and other skin conditions. When it comes to removing skin blemishes, there are a number of options that can be used. These would include apple cider vinegar, cucumber, lemon, lime, and tea tree oil.
- Undernourished skin
- Unhealthy hair – such as dull/dry hair or oily hair
- Stressed out, dull face
- Dry skin on the hands and feet
Beauty Home Remedies Recipes
- Skin on face with a lot of blemishes. A facemask can firm and tone the skin to minimize pores and exfoliate dead skin. Add the following ingredients together to form a mixture with pasty consistency.
- 1 mashed avocado
- 1 cooked and mashed carrot
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- ½ cup cream
- 1 beaten egg
- Dry face
- Create a mash of banana and leave on your face for 20 minutes.
- Almond oil can be used as primer before foundation as well as a night moisturizer.
- Mayonnaise can be used as face mask.
Beauty Home Remedies for Hair
- There are also plenty of home remedies that can be used to allow hair to regain its natural bounce and health. For strong and shiny hair, try the following:
- Use mayonnaise to hydrate the hair. Leave on for at least 20 minutes before rinsing off thoroughly.
- Mashed carrots can also be massaged unto the scalp and hair to remove excess oils.
- Mixing baking soda with regular shampoo can help treat dandruff and itchiness.