Dry frizzy hair can look very untidy and embarrassing even though you have appealing curls. For this reason you will always find ways to fix dry frizzy hairs some way or the other. To the contrary belief, dry frizzy hairs are not only prone to those having curly hairs, but it can also affect persons whose hairs are bony straight.
The first thing you look forth to tame frizzy hairs is to relax it and make it straight. In most of the cases it has been found that when the condition has been subjected to chemical treatments and styling products it has worsened the frizzy hairs.
Dry frizzy hairs usually are the result of stripping the hairs of natural oil. This happens when the hair shaft which is comprised of many cuticle layers standup due to extreme cold and hot weather.
Dry Frizzy Hair Home Remedies
If you are having frizzy hairs, the best and easy solution is to use some popular dry frizzy hair home remedies. The other benefit is, they are free from harmful chemicals and they are natural.
- Apply coconut oil or olive oil or castor oil on your scalp and hairs at night. Massage the scalp with your fingers tips. Scalp massage promotes blood circulation and also helps the oil to get absorbed. In the morning wash it with an herbal shampoo in lukewarm water. It is the most effective way to fix dry frizzy hair problem with regular use of natural oils.
- Make a paste of an egg; 2 tsp of olive oil and two to three tsp of water. Whip the mixture till it is consistent. Now apply it on your scalp and your hairs and gently massage. Wrap your hair with a towel and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash your hairs with shampoo after this and let it dry naturally. Do not use a hair dryer. It is the best home cure for dry frizzy hairs.
Natural Cures For Frizzy Hair
- Apply mayonnaise to your scalp and hair. Let it remain for 30 minutes before you wash your hairs with cool water. It will certainly fix dry frizzy hair problem when you use it at least once or twice in a week.
- You can also apply or spray beer on your hairs and scalp t prevent dry frizzy hair. After 15 minutes wash your hairs with plain water.
Along with home remedies you have to eat food rich in vitamins and proteins. They are required to maintain healthy hair condition.
The chances of dry frizzy hairs increase due to the underlying causes:
- Over exposure to sun.
- Use of strong chemical based hair products.
- Over styling with the use of curling irons and blow dryers.
- Regular perming, bleaching and dying of hairs.
- Hairs being too coarse.
- Lack of moisture.
- Protein deficiency.
- Harsh winds.