Non-surgical face lift exercises are an affordable and safe alternative to cosmetic surgery. Doing the exercises on a daily basis can improve skin tone and help give the face a brighter appearance.
The Difference Between Natural Face Lift Exercises and Surgical Procedures
- Natural facial exercises encourage stimulation of the facial muscles and do not leave any scars.
- Surgical face lift is invasive and could cause permanent scarring if done incorrectly.
- The results obtained from cosmetic surgery are not long-lasting, requiring another round of procedures to maintain the youthfulness of the face.
- Natural exercises have no adverse side effects.
- Cosmetic surgery can expose a person to health complications such as formation of blood clots, stroke, allergies, nerve damage, respiratory problems, or even death.
- Non-surgical facial lift brings out a person’s best natural features, whereas results of cosmetic surgery will look artificial.
Some Examples of Natural Face Lift Remedies
Homemade facial masks restore the natural glow of the skin, making the person look younger and healthier.
- A cream facial mask can help clarify skin blemishes; whipped cream and a mashed banana are mixed well and spread evenly on the face and neck and then rinsed off with warm water.
- A lemon face lift mask is specifically designed for oily skin; one lemon, fresh egg, powdered milk, and several drops of witch hazel are blended and then spread on the face–to be rinsed off with warm water after fifteen minutes.
- Hemorrhoid cream has an unconventional use as a remedy for the puffiness under the eyes, as well as for the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
The Rejuvenating Effects of a Natural Facelift Massage
- Activates the body’s natural reflexes to fight off aging
- Releases trapped toxins underneath the skin, restoring the face’s youthful glow
- Counteracts squinting and migraine headaches