There are several ways to eliminate excessive underarm sweat, to prevent further discomfort of instances that would cause embarrassment.
Home Remedies for Sweaty Armpits
- The camphor’s astringent properties can provide relief for sweaty armpits. To make a special solution, mix powdered camphor with water and apply it under the arms.
- At night, apply lime juice or apple cider vinegar, and then let it stay while sleeping.
- Juice of the turnip can be an effective tool to stop sweating, and helps reduce any foul smell that is emitted from the perspiration.
- Baking soda can be dusted under the arms to kill any bacteria as it absorbs the sweat.
Tips for Sweaty Armpits
- Make sure that the deodorant being used contains alum, which can control the sweating. The raw powdered alum can be rubbed directly on the armpits as well.
- Cotton apparel is more relaxing to the skin, allowing it to breathe evenly. It also causes less irritation and absorbs sweat.
- For a more tranquil mental state, try relaxation techniques like acupuncture and yoga to stay calm and avoid anxieties that cause sweating.
- Keep to the daily rule of drinking 8 glasses of water so that the body is well-hydrated.
- Take bath twice a day if it helps one to relax and feel fresh, especially during the hot summer. Soaps with antibacterial properties can be an aid to controlling underarm sweat.
- Some people have found taking wheat grass supplement as another way to control excessive perspiration under the arms.
Simple Solutions for Sweaty Armpit
- Necessary lifestyle changes, specifically on the diet, must be implemented. If spicy dishes are a staple in one’s daily intake, start to eliminate it from the diet. Stick to more natural foods that are rich in fiber to help get rid of the toxins.
- Doing exercise can help solve the problem of sweaty armpits. It can reinforce the sweat glands to function at the correct time, so controlling it won’t be bothersome anymore.
- Laser surgery is now used as treatment for underarm sweating. It requires local anesthetics and may be expensive.
- Another procedure with a costly price is botox injection. If too much sweating is making an impact on the daily regimen, injections can provide temporary relief of up to six months.
- Excessive sweating can be hereditary. Consult a doctor to check if the family’s medical history can provide more information on the sweaty armpits, so that a proper course of treatment can be recommended.