Cellulite is a build-up of fat layers in the subcutaneous layers of the skin. These fat layers often cause the part to become unsightly, with undulating, uneven appearance.
Cellulite Home Remedies
Getting rid of cellulites through home remedies can cure the problem without having to spend a lot on treatment procedures. The following are some of the common home remedies:
- Ground caffeinated coffee.
- Coconut oil, especially the virgin variety, can be rubbed on the affected area. This will help reduce the cellulites.
- An infusion of rosemary, almond oil, and fennel essential oil. This is rubbed on the affected area.
- Enriching the diet with leafy green vegetables and fresh fruits can also be a good option.
Most Common Causes of Cellulitis
The most common reasons why people develop cellulites include the following:
- Excess fats due to being overweight or obesity. These can lead to the fat layers.
- Fluctuations in certain hormones.
- Pregnancy. Pregnancy can cause a lot of changes in a woman’s body. This also means fluctuation in hormones, increase in fat deposits, and others.
- Sometimes, genetics could be picked as culprit – with some people being more prone to developing cellulites than others.
Home Remedies to Reduce Cellulite on Thighs
The following may be used to treat cellulites:
- Coffee grounds. When mixed with lotion, this can be a very effective treatment option.
- Epsom salts and other salts. When mixed with bath water, these salts can help remove fat deposits and the unsightly cellulite lines.
- Essential oils can also be used as treatment. Such oils include juniper, cedar wood, rosemary, and patchouli.
- Other options include grapefruit juice, coconut oil, corn oil, and apple cider vinegar.
How to Get Rid of Cellulite with Home Remedies
- It is possible to get rid of cellulites using home remedies.
- Remember, for best results, it is best to also include exercise. There are actually exercise plans that are created to specifically target cellulites in certain parts of the body.
- It is also a good idea to modify the diet: reduce intake of salt and to increase intake of high-fiber vegetables and fruits.