It may come as a surprise to many but not all bacteria are bad bacteria. The body is home to many different types of bacteria that contribute to normal body processes.
- Good bacteria is important for the digestive system
- The balance of good and bad bacteria also helps in the reproductive health of both men and women
- When a person is deficient of good bacteria, they can suffer from nutritional deficiencies and other conditions.
- Toe help out the good bacteria in their systems, people might want to consider eating helpful bacteria food like yogurt and fruits and vegetables.
Some of the Helpful Bacteria to Humans
Here is a list of some of the Helpful Bacteria to Humans:
- The name E. Coli is not always a good thing as it is known for causing food poising.
- However, not all E. Coli are bad.
- These rod shaped bacteria found in the digestive system of mammals and in humans.
- E. Coli releases enzymes that help in the digestion process by speeding it up.
- Most E. Coli in the intestines are found in the large colon.
- These bacteria are also essential when it comes to the synthesis of vitamins K and B12 – both of these are important to human health.
- When it comes to E. Coli, it is still important to remember that not all E. Coli are good for the body and some of them can cause food poising and severe Gastro-intestinal distress.
- This is a very helpful bacteria in that it is used in the production of antibacterial drugs that fight off harmful bacteria in the body.
- They are also used to help make antifungal medication.
- Streptomyces are also being used to make immunosuppressant drugs that help patients with immune problems.
- These bacteria are helpful in the production of food items like yogurt
- Yogurt contains high degrees of calcium, which is good for the body
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus are also present in the small intestines
- A drop in the level of Lactobacillus Acidophilus in the body can make a person susceptible to developing infections.