Molds, small as they are, can greatly affect a person. These microorganisms grow in areas that are damp and humid, especially in bathroom cracks and humid walls. These fungi particles can cause various ailments in people, including poisoning.
- Poisoning due to exposure to black molds is one of the problems encountered by people.
- This ailment usually affects people with a compromised or weak immune system, including very young infants, old people, and those sick with AIDS and cancer.
Black Mold Poisoning Treatment
- The best way to provide treatment for this ailment is to clean up the area to make sure that the problem will not recur. Anti-mold cleansers are very effective here.
- The patient might be administered certain medications to help clear out the fungi infestation.
Black Mold Poisoning Diagnosis
- Diagnosis for this ailment can be very tricky since the symptoms are similar to many illnesses. Some of these symptoms are:
- Red eyes
- Blood pressure irregularities
- Pain in internal organs
- Runny nose or colds
- Memory loss
- The doctor will run diagnostic tests to identify the root cause.
Ways to Treat Black Mold Poisoning
- Immediate treatment of this poisoning includes removing the patient from the infested area. This will ensure that the patient will not be able to inhale more fungi spores.
- The patient should immediately be brought to the doctor. It is important to remember that this condition can be life threatening, especially if the patient had inhaled a lot of spores.
- Medications will be administered after the doctor has identified the ailment.
- The infected walls or rooms should be cleaned with anti-mold cleansers.
- The air should also be cleaned be air purifiers and mold killers.