Otherwise known as the plant of immortality, aloe vera was used traditionally as a topical agent for effective wound healing, especially in conditions of burns and psoriasis. At present, the recognized uses of this plant are in immense proportions. It is used as a potent ingredient in gels, capsules, lotions, sunblocks, and shampoos.
One of its most beneficial forms is the aloe vera juice. When bisected, the green part of the leaf of the plant may be used to produce aloe vera juice. Its healing properties can be maximized when consumed with a blend of equally effective herbs. For example aloe vera juice works well with gotu kola and olive for a more radiant skin.
Aloe Vera Juice Benefits
It mainly works by detoxifying the blood stream. It has been theorized that it could cleanse the stomach and intestines of deep-seated wastes. Around 2-4 ounces of aloe vera taken two times a day is enough to maintain optimal health.
- Diabetes. Aloe vera juice consumption has been found to lower blood glucose levels.
- Osteoarthritis. Aloe vera contains natural substances which have been proven to inhibit and prevent inflammation. It greatly improves muscle mobility and joint function.
- Skin Conditions. Eczema, psoriasis, and skin asthma are some of the diagnoses which benefit from aloe vera consumption. The plant facilitates collagen and elastin repair.
- Cardiac abnormalities. Aloe vera is indicated for problems of circulation. It aid in dilating vessels and help speed up cell growth.
- Infection. It has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. The sap of the plant contains immune boosting chemicals.
Aloe Vera Juice for Constipation
The use of aloe vera juice has been prescribed for occasional digestive complications. Consumption of the extract is guaranteed to cleanse the intestinal tract of toxins. This will aid in better absorption of much-needed minerals and nutrients. At least 2 glasses of juice every day can guarantee relief from constipation. The succulent plant has properties which aid in the excretion of residues trapped in the intestines. It acts as a natural form of enema which helps break down a plaque of wastes in the intestinal mucosa.
Aloe Vera Juice Weight Loss
Aloe vera juice can be used as a supplement to diet and exercise. It can help increase energy levels and help the bowels get rid of excessive fat. Around two glasses of juice everyday for at least two weeks is needed to continue with the weight loss program.