Laser neck lift is a procedure that takes advantage of the heat produced by a clinical grade laser to help stimulate collagen production in the neck skin. It is also known as scarless neck lift.
Laser Neck Lift Surgery
In addition to a neck lift, the procedure also has the following benefits:
- Fat Loss on Neck Area
- Loss of Double Chin
- Skin Tightening
- Skin Rejuvenation
How Does Neck Lift Work?
- Quick, high powered laser pulses are shown on the skin
- The heat will destroy the fat tissue found on the neck, essentially melting them off.
- The heat also stimulates collagen on the underlying layer of the skin causing it to tighten and become more taut.
- The laser also helps to improve the appearance of the skin.
Side Effects Of Neck Skin Tightening Procedures
The desired side effect of the procedure is skin tightening and a lifting effect on the neck area. However, patients may also experience several other post-procedure side effects including
Patients who have undergone the procedure will need to wear a pressure garment in order to keep swelling down and improve the results of the procedure.
Some complications may also arise when the procedure is not done right or if the patient has not been fully assessed for procedural compatibility, these complications include:
The cost of laser neck lift is going to vary from procedure to procedure and from one patient to another. Here are some of the factors that can play a role in pricing for the procedure:
- Extent of Procedure – Really saggy necks or fat necks may take several treatments.
- Type of Laser Used – There are many different lasers used for this kind of procedure and some of the procedures are going to cost a bit more than the others.