Provillus has been dubbed as one of the leading products in the market for regenerating hair lost from baldness. The product has been quite successful in both males and females who have tested the products. While the main ingredient may be quite harmless, the presence of other ingredients in the product have been reported to cause side effects in both genders.
Hair loss is caused by many things such as stress or the presence of chemicals in the body. DHT or dihydrotestosterone has been known to cause thinning of the hair follicles that eventually leads to hair loss. Provillus targets this mechanism to help prevent as well as address the problem of hair loss.
- Provillus is considered a natural, herbal supplement to help prevent, stop, as well as reverse hair loss.
- It contains natural ingredients and is FDA approved.
- The product is gender-specific so females and males should buy the product for them.
- Side effects have been documented as a response to one of the product’s ingredients, by taking product indicated for another gender, or as response from a drug interaction from one or more of the ingredients of the product.
Provillus Side Effects Women
Women can also experience female pattern baldness. When they undergo the period of menopause, hair loss is often also a problem. Provillus helps women to prevent hair loss and regrow young, beautiful hair.
- Provillus can be dangerous for pregnant and lactating women.
- The dosage of some ingredients in Provillus for men can have adverse effects on pregnant and lactating women.
- Provillus for men can produce side effects when taken by females.
- Provillus can produce side effects when not used as intended.
- Side effects to minoxidil include itching, dryness, peeling, flaking, tenderness, and mild discoloration.
- Other side effects include rashes, persistent skin irritations, dizziness, fainting, aches, and arrhythmias.
Provillus Side Effects in Men
Men are most prone to experiencing male pattern baldness. Provillus for men have calculated ingredients that helps to address and treat hair loss specific to males.
- Side effects to minoxidil are similar to women including scalp irritation, itching, dryness, flaking, tenderness, mild discoloration, and peeling.
- Adverse reactions include rashes, persistent skin irritations, aches, changes in heartbeat, dizziness, and fainting.
- It is important to note that reactions to the Provillus vary from individual to individual.
- Men should use only Provillus for men formula.
- The product should be used as intended.
- Any underlying medical conditions or taking of other medications should be reported to the doctor prior to the use of Provillus.
What are the Ingredients of Provillus
Provillus is made up of the main ingredient minoxidil and other natural ingredients such as:
- Magnesium Stearatern
- Gotu Kola
- Pumpkin Extract
- Maria Puania
- Silicon Dioxide
- Saw Palmetto
- Vitamin B6