Question: My age, 69 yrs, male, suffer from chronic Urticaria, what can I do, I had taken all types of treatment i.e. homeopathy, Ayurvedic treatment and allopathic but no use, can you tell me permanent treatment for Chronic Urticaria?
Answer: Cause of chronic urticaria is still unidentified, but possible causes include.
Causes of Chronic Urticaria
- Pollen Exposure
- Drugs and medicine side effects
- Emotional stress
Treatment for Chronic Urticaria
- Urticaria is a condition which is characterized by formation of elevated eruptions and blisters on the skin. It normally is an allergic reaction to food, chemicals or irritants, which affect the skin. Here are a few tips that can help in the management of the chronic condition,
- Try to identify the cause of utricaria.
- It could be a dietary ingredient which your body is sensitive to. It could be the texture of the cloths you wear. It could be due to the soap you use. Or it could be due to the chemicals that your body and skin is exposed to. Only on identification of the cause can you prevent the condition from recurring.
- Take bath at least twice a day with warm water. Avoid soaps with strong chemical ingredients, which can be harmful to the skin.
- Use natural body soaps.
- Change your wardrobe. Ensure that you wear only cotton cloths, which are thoroughly washed after use. Don’t use harsh detergents to wash your cloths.
- You could try the homeopathic remedy