Skip to content
Treatment for Coughs
- Drop a whole White Onion in Apple Cider Vinegar for about three hours. Remove onion, cut in half and tie onion half on affected area.
- Applications of Castor Oil also helps; apply with a cotton ball or tie ball directly on corn before going to bed…don’t fall asleep with it on though.
- Soak your feet in warm Sassafras Tea one hour each night.
- Soak feet in hot water and Epsom Salts; this is also good for athlete’s foot fungus.
- Rub corns with fresh Lemons or warmed Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Another good one for Athlete’s Foot Fungus is massage Aloe Vera Gel as much as possible throughout your day.
- Drink hot water when cough is tight and no phlegm is being produced.
- For night coughing, try a dash of Salt followed by a teaspoon of warm Honey.
- Hot pasteurized Honey will help break-up cough and cold symptoms and is said to help with spasms associated with asthma. Remember: do not give honey to a child under the age of two.
- My favorite is warmed Honey with a touch of Lemon.
- Try spicy V-8 juice. Anything spicy is said to help break up colds and flu.
- Another is to warm Olive Oil, Honey, and Lemon. Take one tablespoon about every 15 min.
- The following are more cough relievers:
- Hot Milk, Cinnamon, and Butter
- Whiskey and Honey warmed
- Flaxseed, Coughwort, and Honey (drink hot)
- Tablespoons of hot Apple Cider Vinegar