Skip to content
chest cough, children cough, chronic cough, cough, cough cold, cough drops, cough home remedies, cough home remedy, cough medication, cough medicine, cough medicines, cough natural, cough relief, cough remedies, cough remedy, cough suppressant, cough symptoms, cough syrup, cough treatment, coughing, dry cough, flu cough, get rid of cough, home remedies for cough, persistent cough, remedies for cough, stop cough
Treatment for Coughs
- Drop a whole White Onion in Apple Cider Vinegar for about three hours. Remove onion, cut in half and tie onion half on affected area.
- Applications of Castor Oil also helps; apply with a cotton ball or tie ball directly on corn before going to bed…don’t fall asleep with it on though.
- Soak your feet in warm Sassafras Tea one hour each night.
- Soak feet in hot water and Epsom Salts; this is also good for athlete’s foot fungus.
- Rub corns with fresh Lemons or warmed Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Another good one for Athlete’s Foot Fungus is massage Aloe Vera Gel as much as possible throughout your day.
- Drink hot water when cough is tight and no phlegm is being produced.
- For night coughing, try a dash of Salt followed by a teaspoon of warm Honey.
- Hot pasteurized Honey will help break-up cough and cold symptoms and is said to help with spasms associated with asthma. Remember: do not give honey to a child under the age of two.
- My favorite is warmed Honey with a touch of Lemon.
- Try spicy V-8 juice. Anything spicy is said to help break up colds and flu.
- Another is to warm Olive Oil, Honey, and Lemon. Take one tablespoon about every 15 min.
- The following are more cough relievers:
- Hot Milk, Cinnamon, and Butter
- Whiskey and Honey warmed
- Flaxseed, Coughwort, and Honey (drink hot)
- Tablespoons of hot Apple Cider Vinegar