Causes of Hairs on Face
The following are common causes of unwanted facial hair:
- Hormonal imbalance or abnormalities
- Increased estrogen levels
- Growth of tumors in the adrenal glands, ovaries and endocrine organs
Natural and Herbal Ways to Remove Facial Hair
- Get turmeric powder and besan; mix it with water to make a paste. Apply the mixture on your facial hair while rubbing it off gently with your fingers.
- Add curd to besan, turmeric powder, and water mixture. Do the same preparation and wash it with water when the mixture has dried on your face.
- Mix equal parts of lemon juice and honey, then apply it directly to your face. Lemon has natural bleaching properties while honey is a natural moisturizer. When applied to the face for at least 10 to 15 minutes daily, you can effectively get rid of your facial hair.
- Prepare honey, lemon, and sugar. Mix them in a bowl and place the mixture in your microwave.
- Get turmeric powder and mix with gram flour and water to make a paste. Apply directly on your face. Rinse it with water when the mixture dries.
- Mix turmeric powder and buttermilk. Apply it on the hairy part of your face then wash with clean water when it dries.