Some people find themselves with a scar on their lip due to an accident or some other occurrences and think about lip scar removal methods that can help them remove this scar or reduce its incidence.
Tips for Lip Scar Healing
To help you lighten the scars that can be found on your lips, below are some tips for upper or lower lip scar removal
- If you are to go out in the sun, try to avoid getting sunlight on the wound on your lip as sunlight can cause your scars to become permanent.
- Extract the juice from a fresh cucumber and apply this on the scar regularly to lighten it; this is quite effective in removing lip scars.
- Aloe vera gel and fresh aloe vera extract can also help lighten scars on your lips and are safe to use on children as well.
- To help treat a scar on a child who is finicky, try mixing honey and lemon juice then place this mixture over the scar.
- Honey also has natural healing properties effective in getting rid of scar.
- Gently massage the scar with almond oil to remove the scar in time.
- Fuller’s earth or multani mitti can be used in treating scars and face burns. Apply the pack onto the face for treatment.